lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

My Talents and abilities (Lesson 10)

This lesson is about describe my talents, my habilities, the talents and habilities of my friend.

You can see a picture about my talents and my habilities.

This is my composition about my talents and my abilities.


Hello!!! My name`s Carmen roldan. my talents are dance, sing, play volleyball and prepare quesillo with my mom and my sister in law because my family think is so delicious. You need this ingredients:

*One can condensed milk

*One egg

*Milk


*Water

Now i want to tell you the preparation steps:

First put in the blender all the ingredients (milk, one egg, water and condensed milk). Later put in the pot this mixture in maria shower during two hours. When this mixture is tight is ready. Finally put this preparation in the refrigerator. And enjoy it!!!

What about you? What can you do? Do you play any sports? What are your talents and abilities? Plese write a comment.

Sports and talents of my friend

Hi. My friend is Andrea. She likes soccer. She loves to play kikimball, too. She watches soccer and baseball on the tv. She plays kikimball and watches sports on tv every weeks. She plays kikimball at three o´clock and watches sports on tv at six o´clock. She plays kikimball in the polideportivo and watches sports in her house with her family and her friends. She play kikimball with her friends and thinks sports are very importants and interestings. Her favorite sports is soccer. Her favorite team is Real Madrid and her favorite player is David Beckham. She plays kikimball and she love to make budin with cookies, her abilitie is to cook. Her talents are athletics and others (cook).

No hay comentarios: