lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

Did you have a good weekend? (Lesson 14)

In this lesson I describe my last weekend.

On Friday in the afternoon I went to the mall with my mother and bought a gift for my friend because he celebrated his birthday. On the night I went to the party. I danced, I aate and I drank coke with my friends. On Saturday morning I went to the club and swan in the pool. I ate hamburger and ice cream. In the afternoom my friends went to my house and we watched movies. In the night I went to Da Vinci with my family and ate pasta. On Sunday morning I went to church with my family. In the afternoom I went to my uncle´s houese with my brother, my sister in law and my nephew.
What about you? Did you a have a good weekend? What did you do on Sunday? Please write a comment.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

hello Carmencita... Your blog is beautiful!! because there are video, photos...

My last weekend I went to Punto Fijo.. I had a fun vacation with my family!!

Congratulation!!! =)

Anónimo dijo...

I`m eager to…
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online utv