lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

About me!!!



Hi!!! My Name is Carmen Roldan but everybody calls me Carmencita. I´m from Maracaibo, originally. I´m seventeen years old and study accounting at URBE. I live in Los Olivos.
I love
I love watching tv with my mother every nigth, dancing and talking on the cell phone with my friends and my family. I like burgers, chocolate, cakes, apples, pears and stramberrys.
I hate
I hate the onions, tomatoes, playing tennis and soccer, listening to hip hop and rock, violence, war, injusticie, smoking, working, snakes and cockroachs.
Mi dreams is
My dreams is to travel around the world with my friends vanessa, andrea and annelis, visit europe. Of course, I want to graduate from accounting school. I also want to learn to speak Italiand and English. I´d love to work in a important company and buy an apartment, get married and start a family.
My opinion about English...
I like English. I think the English is a language very important in the world of the bussines. I listes music and watching tv in English because is a good excercise. I can white very well. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice more.

No hay comentarios: